The PLANT!T Automatic Water Timer runs off batteries (no mains power required) . It can be used with the pressurised mains water supply from a tap outlet or with a gravity feed system from a water tank tank, or reservoir.
The PLANT!T Automatic Water Timer has controls for duration and frequency of watering. Connect it to your irrigation line and the timer does the rest.
It has 2 easy steps for programming. Turn the RUN TIME dial to set the desired watering duration and the FREQUENCY dial to set the time between watering.
Uses & Benefits of The PLANT!T Water Time
- No Plumbing Required
- Ideal for watering hydroponic grow beds and pots, lawns, gardens, shrubs, hanging baskets, patio irrigation, roof garden, holiday watering and sprinkler.
- Weather resistant
- Battery operated with an auto safety valve shut off when the battery power is low (Requires 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries[not included] that will last a full season without need to replace) . No more worries about Eskom load shedding
- This controller has a programme delay button for when you need to do plant maintenance work and comes with all the required fittings and an inline filter.
- It has a working pressure range of 0- 150 PSI (0-10 BAR) and includes the required connector fittings.
- You can select the frequency of irrigation to every 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 24, 48, 72 hours or 1 week
- Run (On) time of 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes.