Pyrol is an organic classified pesticide formulated to control a wide range of harmful pests including aphids, whitefly, greenfly, spider mites, mealy bugs, scale insects, leaf hoppers and thrips. It also works on the eggs and larvae of the insects to provide extended periods of control.
Pyrol should be applied after sunset so as not to affect beneficial insects such as bees. The efficacy will last until sunrise. The active ingredient is pyrethrin which can kill cold blooded animals such as fish if applied directly into the water in concentrated dosages. It can however be used in an aquaponics system, but care must be taken so that only the leaves and stems of the plant are sprayed as per recommended dosage.
- Active ingredient content 0.045 g/l pyrethrins, i.e. 0.18 g/l natural pyrethrum
- Ready to use spray to control aphids, spider mites, white fly, thrips, blackfly, scale bugs, wool bugs, mealybugs, cicadas, sitka spruce bugs
- Suitable for a wide variety of ornamental plants, vegetables and fruits
- Also effective against biting insects like caterpillars, beetles and sheet wasps larvae
- Works against mature insects, their larvae and their eggs
- Suitable for use in gardens and on allotments
- Certified for organic use
Dosages: As per instruction on bottle