Autogrow Intellidose - Hydroponics Auto Dosing System
PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE ORDERING - Max lead time if no stock at time of orderinng, is 2 weeks
There are two ways to add nutrients to your hydroponics system, the manual way, or the automated dosing method.
If you are serious about growing healthy plants year round, with very little manual input, then the Autogrow Intellidose system is what you need. If you have been trying to manually adjust your EC (electrical conductivity) and pH levels a few times per day, you will know what a pain it is, not to mention a time waster.
Autogrow Intellidose automatically manages your nutrient and pH levels, sets remote alarms and data logs all critical data in real-time. Autogrow's IntelliDose sets the industry standard for small to medium hydroponics commercial auto-dosing.
EASY TO USE
Intellidose is very easy to program and use, without or with a computer. If you can program a mobile phone, then you can program the Intellidose system
RUNS MULTI NUTRIENT LINES
You can run up to 9 nutrient lines, including pH adjusters if required. The norm however is three, A & B and Acid (pH down)
RUNS UP TO 4 IRRIGATION STATIONS
Set to irrigate during the day only, or 24/7, up to 4 different stations or zones, by controlling individual pumps or solenoid valves
The standard Autogrow Intellidose system is supplied with 3 peristaltic pumps. These pumps enable the nutrient tanks to rest on the ground, thus allowing for much larger pre-mixed nutrient reservoirs. The bigger your nutrient tanks/reservoirs the less time spent on refilling. Leaks and spills will also be minimized. These peristaltic pumps are robust and can pump up to 300ml/minute and run a reservoir up to 4000 liters or more
CONNECTION TO PC
Though your Autogrow Intellidose system can be connected to a PC, its not necessary. It will work perfectly on its own for added security.
- 9 outputs 24VDC (or same voltage as supplied by plug pack)
- Nutrient measurement units EC, CF or TDS (500/640/700)
- Measured range 0.00 to 9.99EC, 0.1 to 99.99CF, 0 to 7000PPM
- Nutrient resolution to .01mS/cm, 0.1CF
- Nutrient measurement accuracy +/-0.1EC, 1.0CF or 10PPM (temperature compensated)
- Nutrient dosing range 0.00 to 5.99EC, 0.1 to 59.9CF, 0 to 4200PPM
- pH resolution and accuracy - 0.1pH
- pH measurement range 2pH to 12pH
- Nutrient and pH dosing times settable from 0 minutes to 254 minutes
- Dosing interval settable from 0 minutes (continuous dosing) to 254 minutes
- Sequential dosing to prevent power surges
- Solution temperature accuracy 1°C/2°F
- Temperature range 0-50°C/32-125°F
- Operating temperature range 0-50°C/32-125°F (not in direct sunlight)
- Power source - 120V/240V into 24VDC plug pack (supplied)
- Dosing shut off:
- if nutrient is below 0.1EC, 1.0CF, 10PPM
- if pH is below 4.5 or above 8.0
- if dosing effect is counter-intuitive (by dosing pH lower, the measured pH goes up)