Adding oxygen or pond aeration into a fish pond is very important for fish health, particularly in densely stocked koi fish ponds and in the summer months when oxygen levels decline. Fish will become visibly more active in an oxygen-rich pond.
It is important to add oxygen to support both plants and fish within the aquaponics system. The same would apply for plants within a hydroponic system
The LP60 Air Pump quietly delivers a maximum high volume air output of 4200 L/hr (70 litres per minute), which is suitable for large fish and koi ponds as well as hydroponic systems. It should be housed in a low dust environment, but can withstand rain and water sprinkling.
Also used for: Aquaponic Aerobic Mineralizer, Hydroponic Systems, Waste water treatment aeration, Deep water septic tank aeration, Natural swimming pond aeration, Aquaculture pond aeration, Commercial and industrial water aeration, Koi Ponds
- Very quiet - uses electromagmetic linear diaphragm technology
- Cast aluminium body
- Voltage/Wattage: 240V / 60W
- Automatic thermal cut-out overload protection
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Max pressure: 0.037MPa
- Max air output: 4200L/hr (70 Litres/minute)
- Air pump outlet diameter: 20mm
- Must be set-up above the water level
- Important: Rated IPX4 (meaning - Should be placed in a low dust environment but will tolerate rain and light sprinkling)
- Maximum water depth for placed airstones or air diffuser: 3.5m
- Supplied with a plastic 14 outlet manifold to suit 4mm silicon air line
- Air Pump dimensions: 245mm(L) x 205mm(W) x 210mm(H)
- Weight: Air Pump, 5.45kg. Cartoned pump: 6.3kg
WARRANTY: 12 Month Factory Warranty (Motor Only) - excludes rubber diaphragms & valves
Excellent product. Would recommend it to anyone interested in buying this. Very efficient and quiet.